Re: WIKI for techdocs/guides WAS Re: Comparing databases - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject Re: WIKI for techdocs/guides WAS Re: Comparing databases
Date
Re: WIKI for techdocs/guides WAS Re: Comparing
List pgsql-advocacy
I'd be happy to set up the initial wiki for techdocs.
I've suggested it before.  I'd just need access to
the host.

It is easy to set up and comes with built-in instructions.

--elein