Re: Large tables, copy-and-paste, default sql - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From ow
Subject Re: Large tables, copy-and-paste, default sql
Date
List pgadmin-support
--- Dave Page wrote:
> [...]
>
> You can copy individual values using the normal keysequences such as
> Control-C for copy. Currently you cannot select regions of cells for
> copy/paste - I'm not sure how feasible this is right now, though I can
> see the usefullness of it.

That I couldn't do, i.e. it appears that the least I can select in the "data
output" tab is the whole row (can't select a column or a single cell) and
copy-and-paste does not appear to work on rows.

Suspending table counts and default SQL as per File->Options worked fine.

Thanks!