Unregistration of Jean-Michel - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Unregistration of Jean-Michel
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dear all,

After my last message, I unregistered from the wx-list. Now that all
"transfer" contracts of the property of wxWindows have been invalidated, you
now need to find Democratic solutions for the future of wxWindows. The idea
to incorporate a wxFoundation remains a good idea. Who could really be
against such an idea? Only communists, but not me.

I hope this last message can go through. In case of technical problem, I
double-posted it on pgAdmin hacker list.

Best regards,
Jean-Michel Pouré