Re: New Event - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: New Event
Date
Re: New Event  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Not really --- I see a date in the detail, but not on the main page:

    PostgreSQL Talk in Philadelphia
-->    Date
    Posted by pgman@candle.pha.pa.us
    Bruce Momjian will be presenting an introductory talk about PostgreSQL
    at Drexel University in Philadelphia.

Perhaps this is because it is only a single day.

> > Also, the Brazil events had a two-month timespan.  In the
> > future, I think we are better off putting the specific
> > training days rather than a long range like that.
>
> The code only handles a start and end date. If we limit that, all I see
> happening is dbExperts submitting lots of individual events. I don't
> immediately see a sensible way of allowing a number of individual dates
> to be submitted without vastly complicating the code.

Oh, OK.  I thought it was just an event in September and another in
November and they just put in one entry.  Is there enough interest that
they have a two-month event?