Re: Broken links in postgreSQL.org ads - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: Broken links in postgreSQL.org ads
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Friday 24 October 2003 16:45, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> how broken?  I just tested it from here, using Mozilla Firebird, and they
> work fine, no errors ... there are issues with IE6 that we are aware of,
> but again, nothing that should generate error messages ...

I always assumed it was my settings, but they've never worked for me. It just
seems to redirect back to www.postgresql.org

Firebird 0.7 (allow unrequested popups from postgresql.org)
Konqueror 3.1.something

--  Richard Huxton Archonet Ltd