Re: [BUGS] ISM shared memory on solaris - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [BUGS] ISM shared memory on solaris
Date
List pgsql-patches
Josh Wilmes wrote:
> Nope, __solaris__ is not defined on our system either.

I thought our configure defined __portname__ for every platform, but I
don't see that anywhere, so it seems we rely on the compiler to supply
defines for the cpu and OS.

Does src/tools/ccsym show you your defines?  I would like to have
something that identifies Solaris rather than something that checks for
ISM so that if the ISM define isn't found, we throw an error and we hear
about it.