Re: Desperate help needed for Replication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Marques
Subject Re: Desperate help needed for Replication
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes, just saw that about the multi-master. It's in the feature request list.
Anyway, it's the best replication I've got my hands on. Else, you might have
to buy some commercial Replication aplicaction, but I don't know which would
be suitable for you're needs.

El Jue 23 Oct 2003 19:55, Chris M. Gamble escribió:
> Isnt the erserv project limited to Read-only slave stations?
>
>     When I looked at it, it did not seem to indicate that I could make an
update on any of the postgres servers and have that update replicated to all
others. It looked as though I could only update at 1 server.

> > El Jue 23 Oct 2003 19:41, Chris M. Gamble escribió:
> > > I am trying to perform what I best understand as Multi-master
asynchronous
> > replication for postgres 7.3.3 servers. After researching, I tried the
> > pgReplication project (and made the simple modification as listed in their
> > mailing lists), but was not able to build the environment needed for
Redhat

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;
Martín Marqués                  |        mmarques@unl.edu.ar