Re: [GENERAL] Writers Wanted - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Writers Wanted
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh,

Is this the time to request a more prominent link for my
General Bits Column?

  <A HREF=http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/>PostgreSQL General Bits,</A>
  a weekly column of hints and tidbits primarily drawn from the
  pgsql-general mailing list.  By A. Elein Mustain

I am also available to write other things.

  Name: Elein Mustain
  Email: elein@varlena.com
  Experience: http://www.varlena.com/resume.html
  Topics: General Information, Extensibility: data types
    and server side functions, ORDBMS theory, RDBMS theory...
  Programming Langauges: C, SQL, perl, python, whatever...
  Work for free: sometimes
  Lead time: minimum one week

--elein

elein@varlena.com   Database Consulting & Support  www.varlena.com
PostgreSQL General Bits         http:/www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/
         "Free your mind the rest will follow" -- en vogue