Re: Need help with SGML again - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Need help with SGML again
Date
List pgsql-docs
Roberto, Bruce, etc:

OK, I'm almost done with the edits.  My one problem is the cross-linking.  The
only examples of links I can find in the existing docs link to section
headers.  I need to link to particular paragraphs/terms/listitems.   I can't
figure out from the online stuff how to do this.

--
-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
   Complete information technology     josh@agliodbs.com
    and data management solutions     (415) 565-7293
   for law firms, small businesses      fax 621-2533
    and non-profit organizations.     San Francisco