Re: Translator for Vietnamese language - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: Translator for Vietnamese language
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le Samedi 11 Octobre 2003 04:34, Ngoc Vu a écrit :
> My name is (Victor) Ngoc Duc Vu. I very much like to be the
> translator for the Vietnamese language identified by the following code:
> vi_VN (Vietnamese, as spoken in Vietnam)

Dear Victor,

Thank you for joining our translation team. Your name was added to the
translation page http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php. You will be
able to download the translation file shortly. Please make sure to follow the
translation guidelines.

Could you send me in an attached Unicode (UTF-8) file the translation of
"Vietnamese" and your name written in Vietnamese? As well as a planed
delivery date. My email address is jm@poure.com.

Do not hesitate to ask for information and/or help.
We will do our best to support you.

Best regards,
Jean-Michel