Re: [PERFORM] Presentation - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [PERFORM] Presentation
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Jeff,

I'm jumping this thread to ADVOCACY, where it belongs, not PERFORMANCE.

> The boss cleared my de-company info-ified pg presentation.
> It deals with PG features, crude comparison to other dbs, install, admin,
> and most importantly - optimization & quirks.
>
> Its avail in powerpoint and (ugg) powerpoint exported html.
>
> Let me know if there are blatant errors, etc in there.
> Maybe even slightly more subtle blatant errors :)
>
> The people here thought it was good.
>
> http://postgres.jefftrout.com/

I'll check it out later today.

As I said in my e-mail, I'm happy to convert the format to something Open
Source.  Can you release it under an OSS license?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions