Re: [NOVICE] Schemas, and visibility of tables in MS-Query. - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Jeff Eckermann
Subject Re: [NOVICE] Schemas, and visibility of tables in MS-Query.
Date
List pgsql-odbc
--- Harry Broomhall <harry.broomhall@uk.easynet.net>
wrote:
> Jeff Eckermann writes:
> >
> > AFAIK (I haven't done this myself), you can issue
> > "set search path" command in the "Connect
> Settings"
> > box in the DSN, which will limit the schemas seen
> > whatever you put in the search path list.
>

>    Nice idea - I hadn't spotted that in the driver
> config!
> Unless I'm doing it wrong though I've just tried it
> and it doesn't work!   :-(

Harry,

I haven't worked with this to know what the issues
might be.  I believe I remember seeing a similar
question come up before, but a quick archives search
brings up nothing useful.

I am forwarding your message to the pgsql-odbc list,
where you are more likely to get a helpful reply.  If
you have not yet subscribed to that list, you may wish
to now.

Sorry I don't know enough about this feature to
diagnose your problems.

Jeff

http://shopping.yahoo.com