Re: Status update - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Andreas Grabmüller
Subject Re: Status update
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi Dave,

----- Original-Nachricht -----
Von: "Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
An: <webmaster@letzplay.de>, <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>, <pgsql-www@postgresql.org>
Datum: Monday, September 22, 2003 09:26 AM
Betreff: [pgsql-www] Status update

think?

Well, the right sidebar is a good idea. I think we should not use the left one on the documentation pages as that would
requireus to rebuild the documentation too often to renew the surveys an gborg stats...

> I think this looks like it's about ready for primetime now Andreas - the only problems I could see are that the fonts
arestill smaller than we now use on the site,

The left and right bars and the menu should have the same font sizes as on the main site. I have not yet updated the
templatesfor the inner pages...

> and on the mirrors page, 'We think this mirrors are near you:' should probably read 'We think this mirrors is near
you:'.The preselected mirror should probably also be centered in the page.

For me here in Germany it shows 4 FTP mirrors for example... I think that 'is' wouldn't be grammatically correct then?

> How will that mirror code work on the mirrors?

Well, the simple anser: It won't. The links to the download.htm and to the mirrors.htm are currently hardcoded to the
mainwebsite, as the actions for all the forms are.

> Regards, Dave.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Grabmüller

--