Re: Debian Alpha (unstable) build produces bad - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Bob Kimble
Subject Re: Debian Alpha (unstable) build produces bad
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Thursday 18 September 2003 10:06, Andreas Pflug wrote:
> Bob Kimble wrote:
> >I'm not really sure what a good example of a wx program is.
>
> Hi Bob,
>
> the internat sample is quite good, it uses the same
> wxGetSingleChoiceIndex as pgAdmin3 to select the language. When running
> the program, please make sure that Japanese and Georgian are presented
> to select, this is a proof that the program was compiled correctly with
> wxUSE_UNICODE.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas

Hi Andreas,

It took me a little while to figure out how to compile internat, mainly
because I don't seem to have a version of wx-config in my path. Not sure
where that's supposed to come from. Anyway, I found a version of wx-config
that seems to work, and I compiled internat, which breaks in exactly the same
way as pgadmin3. I suppose that means pgadmin3 is not the culprit.

Regards,

.... Bob