Re: Jean-Michel Pouré ICQ - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: Jean-Michel Pouré ICQ
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dear Julian,

After discussion with Vadim today, we are more than welcome to compile the
RPMs for wxWindows and deliver them to you. At pgAdmin project, we need
official binary RPMs to enter the main distributions.

I will try a dry run of your spec file under RedHat, Mandrake and SuSE
tonight. The persons with potential interest in rebuilding wxGTK2.5 official
binaries/packages are:
- Hiroshi Saito <saito@inetrt.skcapi.co.jp> (FreeBSD)
- Dave Page <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> (Slackware)
- Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz@club-internet.fr> (Debian)
- Andreas Pflug <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de> (Win32)

We need to coordinate and will get back to you shortly.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel