Re: Vote: Adding flex/bison derived files in WIN32_DEV - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Darko Prenosil
Subject Re: Vote: Adding flex/bison derived files in WIN32_DEV
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 11 September 2003 17:30, Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 12:03, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Because MinGW/Msys doesn't come with flex/bison by default, I have added
> > those derived files to the WIN32_DEV branch in CVS.
>
> I'm confused.  Right on the MinGW download page is a link for
> bison-1.875.

Yep, but I had problems with it. Author confirmed that there could be some
problems creating processes (for example M4). However if You make it work,
I'll be interested to know how. Check the MinGW mailing list for last few
weeks, and see what I'm talking about. By the way the last tip of the
author : "reconfigure & make", was not working for me :-(

Regards !