Re: pgsql-server/src/backend commands/typecmds.c e ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: pgsql-server/src/backend commands/typecmds.c e ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 02:40:30PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:

> >> !         (errcode(ERRCODE_INTERNAL_ERROR),
> >> !          errmsg("invalid constraint type \"%c\"",
> >> conForm->contype)));
>
> > This error speaks of bogus values in a system table.
>
> I'd suggest reverting such things to elog() style, so that translators
> don't have to deal with those messages.

I was going to suggest that (I translated this very same message two
days ago).

Also, I was going to ask when/if will we have a "string freeze" or some
such - has it been considered?

"La realidad se compone de muchos sueños, todos ellos diferentes,
pero en cierto aspecto, parecidos..." (Yo, hablando de sueños eróticos)