Re: Status update - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Andreas Grabmüller
Subject Re: Status update
Date
List pgsql-www
----- Original-Nachricht -----
Von: "Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
An: "Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai" <asmodai@wxs.nl>, Andreas_Grabmüller <webmaster@letzplay.de>
CC: <pgsql-www@postgresql.org>
Datum: Monday, September 08, 2003 09:37 PM
Betreff: [pgsql-www] Status update

format.Further info is best left to Andreas as I'm not familiar with the details of his implementation.

> Regards, Dave.

Hi,

not sure if there's much left to say... the codebase has been completely rewritten, but the layout (currently) is the
sameas before. You can see the current status at http://wwwdevel2.postgresql.org

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Grabmüller

--