Re: Spanish and Catalan translator - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: Spanish and Catalan translator
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le Vendredi 5 Septembre 2003 18:02, Carlos Saltos a écrit :
> I like to translate pgadmin3 to Spanish and Catalan.

Dear Carlos,

Welcome to the pgAdmin3 translator team!

You have been added to the translator team page (this will need some
time until it's replicated to the website) for Catalan. There is already a
Spanish-Castilian translation in progress.

Please read carefully our translator's guidelines at
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php for some important
hints. If there are questions left, don't hesitate to ask.

Also, could you send

Cheers,
Jean-Michel Pouré