Re: Call for Papers - LINUX SOLUTIONS 2004 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Call for Papers - LINUX SOLUTIONS 2004
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Xavier Fiquemo wrote:

> Dir Sirs,
>
> Please find our Call for Papers for Linux Solutions, 3-5 February 2004,
> Paris France.
>
> Please send your papers to sacha.dunas@worldeventsagency.com  before
> September, 5.

I will be in Denmark on February 1, so I can travel to Paris and speak
at your conference.  I can split the flight costs between you and
Denmark.

I have put together a web page describing each of my talks:

    http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/selecting.html

and of course my home page is listed below.  Please let me know which
talks would interest your group.

If you would prefer a French speaker, I am sure I can find someone in
our group.