Re: FE/BE Protocol - Specific version - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kaare Rasmussen
Subject Re: FE/BE Protocol - Specific version
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> It would be nice if we could configure a function to run on connection
> start.  We have the ability to SET values per db or user, but not to

If my memory serves me well, Oracle has a number of system triggers. On
database startup and shutdown and perhaps also on connection start and stop.

Sometimes they're very handy.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk