Re: PostgreSQL now has a section on the Database Journal website - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ian Barwick
Subject Re: PostgreSQL now has a section on the Database Journal website
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Saturday 30 August 2003 21:12, Justin Clift wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The realisation just hit me that the online magazine "Database Journal",
> owned by the Jupiter Media Corp. now has a PostgreSQL section.
>
> This might be old news or something - maybe I missed it somehow - but if
> not then I'd call this significant:
>
> http://www.databasejournal.com/features/postgresql/

I'm sure the section wasn't there the other day when I
was poking about for PostgreSQL articles.

Now all I need is a "Perl" section next to PHP, but that's another
story ;-)

Ian Barwick
barwick@gmx.net