Re: Books for PostgreSQL? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Christoph Becker
Subject Re: Books for PostgreSQL?
Date
List pgsql-general
Together with the official documentation I still use
PostgreSQL - Introduction and Concepts from Bruce Momjian. He should write a
much more comprehensive (tuning, large objects vs bytea) and updated (to 7.4)
2nd edition, but it is still very good and really worth the money.
Regards
Christoph