Re: Installation of Postgresql on Windows NT - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Jason Tishler
Subject Re: Installation of Postgresql on Windows NT
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Isaac,

Please post instead of sending private email.

On Fri, Aug 22, 2003 at 05:05:26PM +0800, isaac@dmi.com.my wrote:
> Hi, I am quite interested in knowing how to configure and use
> ProstgreSQL.  I have downloaded version postgresql-7.2.2 in my lap
> top. How do I go about installing it?

Did you try following the README?

    http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/postgresql/postgresql-7.3.4.README

> I have managed to install Cygwin, but in the console, the commands
> described in the install file does not work.

Without precise error messages, it will be very difficult to get help.

Jason