Can't find thread on Linux memory overcommit - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Can't find thread on Linux memory overcommit
Date
Re: Can't find thread on Linux memory overcommit
List pgsql-hackers
Hackers,

I've been searching the archives, but I can't find the thread from last month
where we discussed the problem with Linux memory overcommits in kernel 2.4.x.

Can someone point me to the right thread?   I think maybe the subject line was
something deceptive ....

--
-Josh BerkusAglio Database SolutionsSan Francisco