Re: Mail server load - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Mail server load
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Francois Suter wrote:

> > So far today:
> >
> > neptune# awk '{print $7}' /var/log/amavisd | sort | uniq -c
> >  137 BAD
> > 1732 BANNED
> > 4435 INFECTED
> > 6029 Passed,
>
> And still some make it through given some of the messages that are
> reaching the list today ("That movie" or "My details"). :-(

Actually, unless I'm mistaken, none have made it through ... at least all
the ones with subject's like "That movie" that I've opened (thank god for
Unix) didn't actually have anything attached, at least as far as those
coming from the list have been concerned ...

For instance, one to -hackers that I just received with a subject of
"Details" was 3.2k ... based on my personal mailbox, if the virus was
actually attached, it would have been >100k in size ...