Re: Buglist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: Buglist
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tuesday 19 August 2003 21:24, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 19:17:31 +0530,
>
>   Shridhar Daithankar <shridhar_daithankar@persistent.co.in> wrote:
> > Making pgsql-bugs a open to non-subscription but moderated list might be
> > a good idea. It really does not matter if a bug gets filed couple of days
> > late but having to have subscribe to another list could be ditterent.
>
> All of the pgsql lists including bugs already work this way.

No.. Ocassionally when somebody cross-posts and  I reply,  I get 'Post stalled
for modetaro because you are not member' types error. IIRC, the SQL list is
most frequent ones. I haven't seen any other list doing such stuff..

Anyway, good to know that it's done that way..

 Shridhar