Re: Slovene Translation - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: Slovene Translation
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
> What do I need to do to volunteer as a translator? I'm interested in
> translating pgAdmin3 into Slovenian language.

Dear Miha,

Sorry for the delay. I needed some time to update pgAdmin3 web site in order
to display the translation howto. The translation page is available from
http://snake.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php#howto.

Upon reception of your language names, we will update pgAdmin3 and the
website. Please note that you can start translating right now downloading
pgAdmin3.pot file.

Just for information, does Slovenian differ a lot from Croatian which we
already support? What is the origin of the Slovenian language?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel