Re: pgA3 desktop integration - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: pgA3 desktop integration
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Friday 15 August 2003 14:10, Raphaël Enrici wrote:
> You will find more detailed information concerning this at
> http://rpm.redhat.com/hintskinks/buildtree/mdk-rpm/
>
> Can you have a try by hand on RPM based distros (it would be cool that
> suse does this too) and let me know if it works well ? Just try to copy
> pgadmin3 in /usr/lib/menu and launch update-menus.
>
> If it is ok for all distros, it would be nice to have an unique file in
> CVS that we could add to linux and may be other unices packages.
>
> We stay in touch.

Thanks, I will have a look at it soon.

This makes me think we have two differents SRPMs, one for RedHat
(with-pgsql-include=/usr/include/pgsql) and another one for Mandrake/SuSE
(with-pgsql-include=/usr/include).

Normaly, there should be a single SRPM for all platforms. This is only
possible if "with-pgsql-include" can be found automatically in both cases.

Can anyone have a look at it or shall I do it myself?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel