Re: regression test failure - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: regression test failure
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 04:09:33PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:I think the check is only a warning though; and the only thing
that
> actually fails to build is ecpg's preproc.y.  It's possible his current
> copy of parser/gram.c was built with an older bison before he hit the
> hard failure, and then he didn't go back and rebuild after updating
> bison.

Uh, yeah -- of course, that's exactly what the problem was. I had
assumed, wrongly of course, that "make distclean" removed bison
output.

I feel stupid :-)

-Neil