News Gatewaying in full effect ... - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject News Gatewaying in full effect ...
Date
List pgsql-announce
G'day all ...

  After alot of headaches with the news2mail software (it doesn't document
anywhere that it won't work with 5.005 *sigh*), I just finished
getting everything life again ...

  We currently have two news servers in operation:

    news.fr.postgresql.org

    and

    news.us.postgresql.org

  If anyone out there has the resources to provide a public access to the
comp.databases.postgresql.* hierarchy, please contact me ... it would be
nice to be able to spread out, and create a few regional hubs, as well as
to provide redundancy ...

  Let us know if there are any problems with the existing servers ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org