Re: plPHP -- sort of an announcement.. but not commercial - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: plPHP -- sort of an announcement.. but not commercial
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> That is up to the core.

Actually, not really ... with erserver, I pulled down the various build
files for the various platforms, so that *in theory* it will build under
anything that PostgreSQL supports ...

> We don't believe it should support ANYTHING but 4.3.2 or above.

So, it builds against PHP5? :)  Humor aside, though, I imagine there are a
fair # of ISPs out there that still haven't gone above 4.1 ... the latest
PgMarket "dev version" only just drop'd 4.0 support ...