Re: PostgreSQL consulting company in France or Europe? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Hervé Piedvache
Subject Re: PostgreSQL consulting company in France or Europe?
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes, my company Elma Ingénierie Informatique do that in France, Paris.

About the French market of PostgreSQL ... is really small for the moment but
whe are doing our best to make it growing :o) ...

Regards,

Le Samedi 2 Août 2003 13:55, Francois Suter a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> Someone asked me via the advocacy site if there exists a company diffusing
> and offering support/consulting services for PostgreSQL in France, or more
> generally in Europe. Is there anything of the sort?
>
> This person is obviously interested in a commercial venture. Do you think
> there would be a market for this?
>
> Thanks in advance for any opinion.
>
> Cheers.
>
> --------
> Francois
>
> Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/
> "We waste our time spending money we don't have to buy things we don't need
> to impress people we don't like"

Hervé Piedvache

Elma Ingénierie Informatique
6 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré