Re: PostgreSQL consulting company in France or Europe? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: PostgreSQL consulting company in France or Europe?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 01:55:55PM +0200, Francois Suter wrote:
> Someone asked me via the advocacy site if there exists a company diffusing
> and offering support/consulting services for PostgreSQL in France, or more
> generally in Europe. Is there anything of the sort?

Yes, there is, credativ so far mostly works in Germany but at least
that's Europe. :-) I have to admit though that our web page is only in
German, but that will hopefully be taken care of in the not so distant
future.

And with Peter Eisentraut and me we have two developers.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De