Re: [PERFORM] OSDL Database Test Suite 3 is available on PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [PERFORM] OSDL Database Test Suite 3 is available on PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Jenny,

> OSDL has ported OSDL Database Test Suite 3(OSDL-DBT3) to PostgreSQL.
> It drives the database with an ad-hoc decision support workload.  It
> helps database developers and users to identify database performance
> issues.

Way, way, cool!   We've been waiting for something like this eagerly.   I
really look forward to trying it out.

Further, OSDL-DBT3 can hopefully serve as the kernel of our internal
performance option testing suite.  We'll evaluate very soon.

Thanks so much for your hard work!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Core Team