Re: Draft #5 -- radically re-written - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Draft #5 -- radically re-written
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Joe,

> I was wondering about the urgency. This announces the availablility of
> version 7.4, but we don't even have 7.4 *beta* available yet. I'd not
> expect a production 7.4 release until October. Is this intended to go
> out as a beta announcement?

Really?  I just thought the beta was delayed for a couple of days due to build
problems, and that we were still expecting the final before the end of August
... possibly during the 3rd week of August.

Things are worse off than it appeared?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions