FAQ programming entry? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Creager
Subject FAQ programming entry?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hey Guys,

I'm working on translating my system to use pg_sphere.  The question I
have, which I think would make a good FAQ entry (or section is usage
example?), is that I have a C language trigger function.  How do I use
spoint (and other types) internal to that set of functions?

Note that I am being deliberately lazy here, as I'm sure I could figure
it out looking at the source code, but I don't find anything in the
document which would help me.  Additionally, I don't see any header
files installed in the pgsql directory tree related to pg_sphere...

Do you want me to try and write this?

Cheers,
Rob

-- 14:29:11 up 9 days, 18:29,  2 users,  load average: 2.01, 2.02, 2.00