Email disaster - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andy Kopciuch
Subject Email disaster
Date
List pgsql-general
I would like to profusely, on me knees, apologize for an email disaster coming
from my bddf.ca email server.

I was a victim of an apparently nasty bug in the ASK spam scripts where a
continuous loop sends repeated emails to senders.  Due to my maxed CPU, and
ASk going completely nuts, I was not receiving any emails, and discovered
this after several had been sent out.

I am so sorry for the annoyance this caused to everyone in the community.

I am now using a different email address, and this problem will never happen
again.

To those out there using ASK scripts, beware.  I'll continue to pound my head
against a wall in embarrassment.

Again my apologies.

Sincerely,
Andrew Kopciuch