Re: problem with libpq7.3.3/encrypted - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Christian Ruediger Bahls
Subject Re: problem with libpq7.3.3/encrypted
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
andreas,

i tested your libpq.a .. it works[1]
 this seems to be some kind of esoteric bug as
 the CommandLineInterFace linked against the same library
 works like a charm .. even with encryption

i made a dump: you can find an excerpt of the tcpdump at
http://dmv.math.uni-rostock.de/downloads/this_works.tcpdump
(Debian GNU/Linux tcpdump ..)

yours
  christian bahls