Re: Where can I find the release notes for 7.3.3? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Where can I find the release notes for 7.3.3?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 07:05:01PM +0200, Henrik Steffen wrote:

> hello,
>
> we had this discussion earlier on this list...
>
> unfortunately, there is no change log link actually
>
> the change log is currently only available in the package itself

Well, you can see it in the cvsweb interface:

http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/pgsql-server/HISTORY?rev=1.182.2.12&content-type=text/plain

(I agree it should be in a more comfortable place)

"El sudor es la mejor cura para un pensamiento enfermo" (Bardia)