Re: Beta start date - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Beta start date
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Let's start beta July 18 or that weekend.  I can catch up with email by
> then, and Tom will have the elog() changes done by then too.

Let's make it July 21st then ... I'm with family next week in the middle
of nowhere in a tent ... not even sure if I'm going ot have cell coverage
:)  so let's go with beta on Monday the 21st, start it on a fresh week :)

Systems Administrator @ hub.org