Re: Website (DNS) is hosed!!! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Website (DNS) is hosed!!!
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 08:39:13PM -0500, Daniel Armbrust wrote:
> > Do you realize your entire website is hosed?  NONE of the download sites
> > will resolve, and NONE of the mirror sites work (or will resolve).
>
> > What is up?
>
> Maybe you have a bad network connection or stale DNS records?  It
> works fine for me.

we have a script that regenerates the postgresql.org DNS based on the
mirrors database ... it runs fine from the command line, but I think it
might have had PATH problems when we ran it from cron ... have corrected
for that by hard coding everything, so hopefully alls well tonight when it
runs