FreeBSD packages - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject FreeBSD packages
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Monday 07 July 2003 02:32, Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> Shall I provide it instead of busy Dave?
> -- If Dave is good?.--> Dave.
> I want to be useful for you.

You are welcome. At the moment, we have a decentralised packaging policy.
Packages are built on remote hosts using a cron job and are uploaded to the
central server using scp.

Everyone which can build daily snapshots for a particular platform is welcome,
especially you Hiroshi. Do you think you could build packages for FreeBSD
daily? What is FreeBSD packaging system like?

If you have a look at http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/... you can
notice we provide binary and source packages for wxWindows CVS version
20030607 and pgAdmin3.

The RPM spec files are available in CVS. I guess we should also be able to
publish the Debian equivalent if it can help...

Cheers,
Jean-Michel