Re: pgAdmin3 wxstd.po new translation file (don't translate if - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: pgAdmin3 wxstd.po new translation file (don't translate if
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Sunday 06 July 2003 19:52, you wrote:
> I recieve an error
> "Cannot set locale to fa_IR". I have run the program with farsi with those
> 20 translated strings and it looked good. Could this be a file permission
> error? I will keep trying!

This bug was fixed recently by Andreas. I am rebuilding the binaries. You will
be able to download and install them in a couple of minutes.

Under RedHat, Persian displays in quite large fonts. Are you able to select
the font size in Kde or Gnome easily? Does it suit your needs or would you
prefer a custom size selection in pgAdmin3?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel