Testing pgAdmin3 Persian RTL display - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Testing pgAdmin3 Persian RTL display
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dear Friends,

Abbas Izad kindly translated the first 20 entries of pgadmin3.po file into
Persian using KDE Babelfish. The files are encoded in UTF-8.

Congratulations, your translations seem display well !!!

The fonts on my RedHat 9 desktop sometimes seem too big (Cancel button filled
for example). If you are using better fonts, do not hesitate to give me
references and I will create the required RPMs for various GNU/Linux
platforms (not before a few days, I have too much work going on).

Persian is an important language. Thank you very much for your help. We are
delighted...

Cheers,
Jean-Michel