Re: Translation request of pgAdmin3 into Arabic - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: Translation request of pgAdmin3 into Arabic
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Monday 30 June 2003 23:26, Sara Mraish wrote:
> je peux traduire , s'il vous plait ajoutez-moi sure la liste..

Dear Sara,

Thank you for your proposal to translate into Arabic. We are adding you now to
the translator list. Written Arabic is very important for us because it will
open the doors of several countries to PostgreSQL.

Do not hesitate to contact us on pgAdmin mailing list for any question. I CC
this email to the list. Please use the list to centralize all questions, so
that we can share ideas about localization of pgAdmin3.

BTW: what country are you from? If I consider your French, it may be Algeria,
Tunisia or Maroco. Welcome on board...

Best regards,
Jean-Michel