Re: RServ patch to support multiple slaves (sorta) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: RServ patch to support multiple slaves (sorta)
Date
Re: RServ patch to support multiple slaves (sorta)  (The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> > Patch applied.  Thanks.
>
> > Michael A Nachbaur wrote:
> >> Attached is a patch that provides *VERY* limited support for multiple slave
> >> servers.  I haven't tested it very well, so use at your own risk (and I
> >> recommend against using it in production).
>
> It sounded to me like that patch was intended for comment, not for
> application.

He said it wasn't all he wanted to do with the code, but that it did
work.  With so few rserv patches, it seems like something we should get
in, but maybe not?  Other comments?  I am not sure myself.

Pennsylvania19073