pgsql-server/src/pl/plpython plpython.c plpyth ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From momjian@svr1.postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian)
Subject pgsql-server/src/pl/plpython plpython.c plpyth ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@svr1.postgresql.org    03/06/24 22:18:58

Modified files:
    src/pl/plpython: plpython.c plpython_error.sql
                     plpython_function.sql

Log message:
    > I've worked with the Pl/Python code in the past and will see about removing
    > rexec and making it an untrusted language.  Last time I looked, it didn't
    > look particularly difficult.  I've set aside some time next week, so stay
    > tuned.

    Attached is a patch that removes all of the RExec code from plpython from
    the current PostgreSQL CVS.  In addition, plpython needs to be changed to an
    untrusted language in createlang.  Please let me know if there are any
    problems.

    Kevin Jacobs