Re: Two weeks to feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Dann Corbit wrote:

> I did something about it.  I raised the issue.
> Is it really so that whoever it is that raises a question is also the
> one who must fix the issue raised?
> A strange model indeed.

Its worked for us ...

Wait, I know what should make you happy ... it won't get anytihng done,
but ...

Bruce, can you add "* Improve Testing" to the TODO list

> > Someone has to spearhead it
> > ... you seem to be passionate about seeing it happen, but
> > don't care enough to do anything about it ...
>
> Don't care and won't do are not the same thing.

Well, actually, they are ... if someone doesn't care, they aren't going to
do, are they?