Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Documentation quality WAS: interesting - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Reuben D. Budiardja
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Documentation quality WAS: interesting
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tuesday 24 June 2003 11:47 am, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Can I propose that we move this thread to PGSQL-DOCS?   And that you all
> join PGSQL-DOCS?    I really would like to see more people formally
> involved in writing documentation for PostgreSQL, and will work hard to
> make it easier for people to contribute.

Agreed. I am starting a list of what can/need to be indexed on pgsql docs site
as I'm working to build a new site with pgsql as a backend. I think Tom Lane
suggested that.. I would like to know where I can send the list. It'll
probably somekind of a work in progress. So if everyone else can contribute,
it'll be so much faster. Probably a semi-automated system for handling those
lists?

RDB

--
Reuben D. Budiardja